Re: [Last-Call] last call reviews of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-12 (and -15)

[SAH] A thought: the traditional command-response extension would preserve the ability to provision an all-ASCII address using the data structures defined in RFC 5733.  A contact <create> command (for example) could be extended to add support for provisioning an additional SMTPUTF8 address. Would that approach address your concern, John?

Scott