Re: Registration/volunteer gap

>        There was one final posting of the volunteer list, July 25.  One person noted that they weren't on the list and pinged me on July 26. The interim list was posted in July 15, and nobody contacted me about not being on that list.

This is incorrect; I did not look far enough back in the email threads.  One person pinged me on July 25, not July 26. The list had already been prepared and the draft announcement mail was waiting for me to click on a button. Or maybe it was sitting in a mail queue; I don't recall the specifics. I told them they were on the list, but that was wrong as I apparently looked at the wrong list.