Re: Network Energy Management

Hi Fred,
Do you think  IETF engineers have the skill sets to design energy efficient protocols or enhance existing ones to be more energy efficient ?

Thanks,
Hesham

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022, 1:22 PM Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Echoing a previous post, I’m not sure sustainability is part of our skill set. If we were to try to forcibly add it, I suspect we’d get the same level of response security originally got: “sustainability is not specified in this document”.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...