Re: IASA3? (was Re: Restricting participant access to the standards process)

I'm a bit puzzled by the suggestion that this wasn't discussed; see e.g.
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/iasa20/cPK6ei47a-VG3vERO0JqpT144uE
and some follow-ups to that. I personally raised the issue of choosing
a different jurisdiction several times in 2017-18.

Andrew is right, of course, that the "disregarded entity" model required
US jurisdiction, but at the time that model was chosen, we'd already
had the discussion about jurisdiction.

(I wasn't too happy with the conclusion, but that is a different matter.)

Regards
   Brian Carpenter