Re: Where's the IETF. was Restricting participant access to the standards process

You chose to reply to part of my mail and ignore the part where I said:

"I don't seriously expect anything to change here btw. Once you have
incorporated in the US, moving is costly. Jurisdiction of
incorporation does not really alter the reach of the US laws regarding
data in any case."

So how about you stop with the objectifying language John?

-G