Re: COVID is not the only risk in Philly

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 5:08 PM Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2022-06-05, at 21:57, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> safe

<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/yjxcB-sXONTbe07YK8D-ZXHDye8>

We survived Chicago, and I’d assume the math will not be much different in Philadelphia.

No idea as a US resident in TX
The unchecked COVID transmission in the US is probably still the higher risk, in particular with BA.5 around the corner.

 +1

Behcet
(I’m personally waiting for the London meeting, but that won’t be infinitely better either.)

Grüße, Carsten