Re: COVID is not the only risk in Philly

On 2022-06-05, at 21:57, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> safe

<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/yjxcB-sXONTbe07YK8D-ZXHDye8>

We survived Chicago, and I’d assume the math will not be much different in Philadelphia.  The unchecked COVID transmission in the US is probably still the higher risk, in particular with BA.5 around the corner.  (I’m personally waiting for the London meeting, but that won’t be infinitely better either.)

Grüße, Carsten