Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-06

bo wu,

thanks for the review

> suggestions:
> - Adds the reason why choosing "obsolete" RFC 8210 instead of "update"

as mohamed (wisely) forced correction of the flags mess, it now updates,
as opposed to obsoletes.

> the protocol version has been updated from 1 to 2 - The title "Protocol Version
> Negotiation" to be added to section 7 description. -  Some major changes to
> other sections to be added:
>    5.1 Flags adds ASPA PDU specific processing

no longer

>    5.8. End of Data adds clarification text on version 1 changes
>    14. IANA Considerations

imiho, these are not major.  the section is meant to point out major
changes.  but if you feel strongly, do say so and we can negotiate.

thanks!

randy