Re: non-EMA vaccinated IETF113 in-person participation ? Re: IETF 113 will be a hybrid onsite/online meeting in Vienna, Austria

> 2 additional shots in february doesn't sound exciting either,
> when there is likely very little knowledge about the impact of doing that
> after you had received 2 other vaccine shots some months before.

Cross-vaccination is now relatively well understood (I’m not an expert in this, but e.g. my wife got three different vaccines over the course of 2021).

> But the fact that such shots would invalidate prior shots with
> a chinese permitted vaccine does put the icing on the cake.
> Where did you hear this info ?

I don’t know what’s being invalidated here.
The non-EMA vaccinations essentially don’t count; you show your two EMA vaccinations and are admitted.

Grüße, Carsten