Re: non-EMA vaccinated IETF113 in-person participation ? Re: IETF 113 will be a hybrid onsite/online meeting in Vienna, Austria

On 2022-01-18, at 02:10, Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Or are we playing a gamble on getting the russian/chinese vaccines approved by
> EMA in time for IETF113 ?

Not sure that would be a wise gamble to engage in.

There is still time to get the EMA-approved vaccines, though, which might be convenient as boosters anyway.  (But I’m hearing the return conditions for Chinese participants would be very onerous, so I’m not sure a lot of them will come physically.)

Grüße, Carsten