Re: Question about pseudocode and <CODE BEGINS>

On 2021-12-15, at 23:28, John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Were that to appear in an RFC, anyone can extract it and modify it so long as they
> also include this license text:

Is there any information recorded which widely used licenses this code license is compatible with?
What is its SPDX Identifier?

How do I effect dual licensing with, say MIT (or even 0BSD) of code I have authored for an RFC to be published?  For an I-D?  (In such a way that this dual licensing is actually findable…)

(Of course, these are all not really questions to you; just questions I’d like to find the answer for.)

Grüße, Carsten