Re: Question about pseudocode and <CODE BEGINS>

It appears that Bob Hinden  <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> said:
>I agree, it not necessary to have a delimiter token.  Just say something like:
>
>   A suggested algorithm in pseudo code for <foo> is as follows:
>
>in the document.   It is essentially just text.

I agree except for the "essentially".  It is just text.

We went through a long process to decide what licenses to offer for RFCs and for
computer code in them.  The TLP even describes what we consider to be code:

https://trustee.ietf.org/documents/trust-legal-provisions/code-components-list-3/

R's,
John