Re: IPv6 causes global warming

...results that are unfortunately out of date. Nobody uses 2G anymore, 3G is on its way out, 4G is the standard now and 5G's being rolled out. And of course consumption figures change for each phone and at each phone architecture. Unless you look at power consumption figures for the ICs that supports each type of communication... and then there's the amount of time people leave their charger plugged in.
The allegations are devoid of any scientific back-up and look like searching for attention.
Best,

Olivier