Re: The leadership pipeline and WG chairs

We disagree, but that’s okay and I appreciate your posting.

> but I’m sure that the IESG would consider the broadest pool of WG chair candidates in this or other instances.

I don’t doubt that they feel they are considering the broadest pool.  I do doubt that they are placing enough emphasis in building a leadership pipeline by bringing on less-experienced people to WG chairs.  I am glad you support the teaming model (certainly not my idea, I was a beneficiary of it when I first became a co-chair in 2014).