Re: [Gendispatch] draft-rsalz-termlimits

Hi,

I’m wondering what the opinions are on how a NomCom should weigh the importance of a gap year (or similar concept) against other considerations they have been told to pay attention to, such as no more that two members in a body with the same affiliation, other diversity guidance, etc.?

If we think that additional guidance to the NomComs would be useful, we should probably also give them some idea of how to weigh it against other guidance we already gave them?

Thanks,
Lars

--
Sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos.