Re: [Gendispatch] draft-rsalz-termlimits

>   I’m wondering what the opinions are on how a NomCom should weigh the importance of a gap year (or similar concept) against other considerations they have been told to pay attention to, such as no more that two members in a body with the same affiliation, other diversity guidance, etc.?

Which is another reason why I propose not putting it in Nomcom's hands.

Jane at Example, Inc. has been an AD for three terms, and Bob and Sue are potential AD's also from Example Inc.  Bob has nobody else standing in competition and Sue has never been an AD.  What should they choose?  Suppose Jane is also unopposed?