Re: [Gendispatch] draft-rsalz-termlimits

>   I have made an alternative proposal, and I'd appreciate comments on
    that.  I think we can discuss both proposals together.

The third paragraph of section 2 ("A complication often arises...") is to me the point that makes this draft not viable.  Unless people are prohibited from being nominated, there's nothing to make change happen. Based on public comments so far, more people agree with you than me.

I agree that both proposals should be discussed and dispatched together. And perhaps JCK/Spencer if it happens.  Poised22 anyone?  Can we backcronym catch somehow?