RE: BCP97bis

Hi all,

I agree with the concern raised below.

It is likely that securing access would be to pay the fees for every access. I’m not sure this can be fixed by write-up unless we have in mind something similar to the approach considered in my write-up at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-reqs/shepherdwriteup/

All normative references are published RFCs, except a reference to an

external specification ([F3411-19]).

Note that [F3411-19] is not freely available ($88), but an early

version is publicly available at

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/opendroneid/specs/master/

OpenDroneID_Bluetooth_0.64.3.pdf.  A pointer to this freely available

document is also cited in the document.  This is clearly called in

the draft (see the text right after Figure 2).

Cheers,

Med