Re: BCP97bis

  • The IESG has had multiple cases during my time there where we haven't had access to some normative reference, and so we can't do our job.  This has added long delays to document processing.  That's what we're trying to address here.

I believe it is far more common for the IESG to review and progress documents without having all normative references tracked down and read.