From: Lloyd W <lloyd.wood=40yahoo.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 3:23 AM
To: Ron Bonica <rbonica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Christian Huitema <huitema@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@xxxxxxxxx>; ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Want to be on the IESG?

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Ron,

That "Juniper Business Use Only" signature completely undermines the spirit of your message, don't you think?

I view the IETF as a personal interest, often best participated in from a personal address. But then, my time or any role I play here is not subsidised or sponsored, or even expected to produce useful outcomes.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

which... it doesn't.