Re: Want to be on the IESG?

  • I think your company knows IETF as you have had many ADs so far.

Only one whose second term expires in March.

  • So my suggestion is go for it, man. What are you gonna lose?

I am more interested in getting diverse voices into IETF leadership *now* than in being yet more of the same type of leadership. And judging by history, all that would happen for me is my ego getting hurt :)