Re: Want to be on the IESG?

Hi Rich,

IESG is an editorial board of IETF documents. This is well known and I don't think it will change. I think this one is the most time consuming, plus telechats.
ADs also micro manage their WGs (most of them do, when I was chair, several years ago, my AD didn't). I don't think this will change either (although you have a choice here).
I think your company knows IETF as you have had many ADs so far.

So my suggestion is go for it, man. What are you gonna lose?

 Behcet

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 11:51 AM Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My current roles are listed, but not previous roles. Mostly, my previous roles don't matter, but for Nomcoms, they're more likely to matter.

Argh, you’re right.  I thought it had their history.  Oh well.