RE: Proposal: an "important-news" IETF announcement list

[acm]
Yes, any message that initiates an e-mail thread (like Last Call) should not be consolidated with other announcements.
I was trying to avoid that with a smaller list for consolidation. Also, I have no problem seeing new RFCs announced individually, because it is the successful end of a long process for the authors, WGs usually celebrate these accomplishments, etc.

Al