Re: [irsg] Proposal: an "important-news" IETF announcement list

I don't mind to having IESG to specify the important news that we MUST  know under their direction/management-responsibility, in any organisation there are who listen and who ignore directions. Knowing the important announcement from normal is always important for serious participants and newcomers. I think this new list should be set by IESG each term (it should change depending on new situations/policies).

Best wishes,
AB