Re: [Tools-discuss] Content at notes.ietf.org is not archival

Christian Huitema <huitema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > The IETF already archives mail messages and Internet drafts. How hard
    > would it be to archive notes and minutes? After all, this texts are
    > part of the standard making process, covered by the Note Well, etc.

Sure, just upload them as minutes to the DT, and it gets archived already.

For now, WG chairs need to do that, which also means that they have an
opportunity to review the conent.

A significant annoyance is that we don't have a standard markdown across all our
content archives.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [