RE: What's going on with the IETF.

It is fine, as long as it don't touch something either on me or my work.

Khaled Omar

-----Original Message-----
From: Gorman, Pierce [mailto:Pierce.Gorman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 12:52 AM
To: Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Gorman, Pierce <Pierce.Gorman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Scott Bradner <sob@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: What's going on with the IETF.

Sorry.  I apologize for being abstruse.  I was attempting to inject humor but failed.  There is a saying, "It does no good to flog (i.e., beat) a dead horse".  It refers to the futility of whipping a dead horse because no further work can be gotten out of the animal.  Sometimes the saying is used to indicate a topic has been exhaustively discussed and further discussion will not result in useful work being accomplished.

Pierce