Re: Proposed Experiment for IETF 112: Moving the Plenary

-1.

That's adding significant pain, as some will have to adjust their schedules for the plenary, adjust back to 'normal', and then re-adjust for the meeting week.

I'd much rather see the IESG focus on establishing a meaningful threshold for WGs when they request scarce resources -- whether it be virtual or in-person meeting time, reviewer time, AD time, or RFC Editor effort.

Cheers.