Re: I want to reclaim 192.88.99.0/24 - does anyone have a problem with that?

Nick, I think what I hear you and others with operational experience saying is that
we should at least be running the trap lines on a Plan B approach before digging
our heels in and insisting on 192.88.99.0/24 - Brian's note was also helpful.

So, how does one go about earmarking an IPv4 /24 as a protocol-specific anycast
prefix for IANA to place in the special-use IPv4 addresses registry - just put it in
the "IANA Considerations" section of a standards-track ID and let nature take its
course?

Thanks - Fred