Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 2:47 AM Robert Raszuk <robert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recommend you spend a moment on RIPE BGP Play to observe how real life routing paths change to any anycast address sourced by more then one ASN.

I had maintained a completely anycast network for 10 consecutive
years, until 2021, with zero to no availability issues.  And, with no
modern features like "we've got anycast for dispatch only but we will
serve you a unicast address once you try to connect".
Is there anything new on the BGPlay for me in 2021 to take a look at
with that regard?  Please advise.

--
Töma