Re: IPv6 Anycast has been killed by LINUX patch in 2016 - who cares?

Peace,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021, 6:19 PM Toerless Eckert <tte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do our RFCs say or imply anything about whether or not hosts can change
the IPv6 flow label field of a single flow during the lifetime
of a flow (MUST, SHOULD, MAY, ... MAY NOT, SHOULD NOT, MUST NOT)

Well, it is, of course, sort of implied that the flow label is attached to the particular flow.

As per normative references, RFC 6437 goes (underscores are mine):

--
Töma