Re: [Last-Call] [Manycouches] Last Call: <draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-04.txt> (Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings) to Best Current Practice

> the LLC SHOULD offer refunds to all attendees

Note that it doesn't say "offer full refunds". That's important, since the LLC has to be fiscally responsible, which might require partial refunds
if there are indeed non-refundable (and uninsured) costs.

Regards
   Brian