Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6man-grand-04

Looks good. Thanks for addressing this as well.

Regards,

Dan

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:06 PM Jen Linkova <furry13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 8:16 PM Dan Romascanu <dromasca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, a paragraph in the Introduction explaining the structure of the document and especially the place(s) where normative text can be found would be useful. If you add these you may consider deleting other such references spread in the text.

I'll add the following to the very end of the Introduction:

"This document updates the Neighbor Discovery protocol to avoid packet
loss in the scenario described above.  Section 4 discusses the
changes and analyses the potential impact, while normative changes to
[RFC4861] are specified in Section 6.

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry