Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6man-grand-04

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for reviewing the document!

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 4:00 AM Dan Romascanu via Datatracker
<noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nits/editorial comments:
>
> 1. In Section 3 the Normative Language with capitalizations is used to describe
> requirements from solutions. This seems quite unnecessary, and certainly cannot
> be verified for conformance.

Yes, Michael Scharf made the same comment. -05 will have the text
updated to remove the normative language.

>2. I would suggest moving or copying the first
> sentence in Section 6 (that says that all normative text in the memo can be
> found in this section) in the Introduction section.

To be honest, I'm not sure how to fix that text into the Introduction.
The Intro section talks about the problem statement and does not refer
to the document structure. At the same time Section 4 already says
that all normative text could be found in section 6.
Do you think we need another paragraph in Introduction (or another
section, 1.3?) explaining the document structure? Or do I
misunderstand your suggestion?

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry