Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-14

Version -17 of the draft is submitted, with intention to have all Genart and Secdir review comments resolved.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-17.html

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-17

Regards

Gunnar