Re: New-comers

On 16 Apr 2021, at 14:14, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

That matches the known fact that only a small fraction of participants
are on even the ietf-announce list (and even fewer on this list).
Somebody could also do a cluster analysis of WG list subscribers -
with about 120 WGs, how many separate populations do we have?

That might be interesting, but realize that not everybody who reads the lists is subscribed. I use the IMAP interface for several lists that I don’t expect to subscribe to, and others probably read the web archive.

-Jim