Re: Wow, we're famous, was WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

Salz, Rich wrote:

    So, as there is no consensus even in US

It is erroneous to make a consensus call based on who comments on a newspaper's website.

For existence of smooth consensus, may be.

For existence of rough consensus, may not be. We know humming is enough.

Anyway, for so obvious lack of consensus, "based on who comments on a
newspaper's website" is enough.

> The NYTimes readership in particular, is not representative of
> the United States.

IETF participants do not even have IETF membership.

						Masataka Ohta