Re: Wow, we're famous, was WG Review: Effective Terminology in IETF Documents (term)

  • 1) all the people in the rough are NYT readers, and the rest of the USA are in wild agreement with one half of the NYT-reader opinion.

Ø    I consider case (1) above to be extremely unlikely.

By the way, the discussion was “there is no US consensus, so the IETF shouldn’t do anything.” I pointed out that the presumption is wrong.

I don’t know what US consensus was. I know the industry is moving in this direction. I don’t recall seeing polls about it for the general population.

You can consider it to be extremely unlikely.  That’s okay, but it is nothing beyond your opinion.  I just say “we don’t know”