RE: Gather.town hour every month?

Hi Carsten,

I think that what you propose is a good idea.  Or at least, it is worth trying to see what happens.

The timezones issue is of course tricky.

For a given 'day', I would suggest that we organize 3 sessions 8 hours apart, and then folks can join one or more depending on their time zones.  E.g., perhaps something like 2am, 10am, & 6 pm UTC.

I would probably try and keep it at the same weekday/times each month, since that is easier to put in a calendar.

Sending out a reminder the day before may also encourage participation.

Regards,
Rob