Re: Clarifying the state of and the transition plan for tools.ietf.org

On 3/10/21 2:17 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

Reading your note I find myself wondering: Is IETF deliberately trying
to discourage its participants from building tools to help them do IETF
work?

What precisely in Robert's mail makes you ask that?
Never ask an intuitive to explain precisely what makes them ask a question ...

Of course it's not only that email that makes me ask, but other signs I've seen for awhile.

It's a simple question, which I hope has a simple answer.

Keith