Re: IETF LLC & IETF Participation from USA-sanctioned countries

On 3/7/21 11:11 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:

     > * Are participants from sanctioned countries or organizations allowed
     > to participate in mailing-list discussions, and e.g. publish
     > Internet-Drafts, or RFCs?

I suspect that we won't like the answer, so maybe we shouldn't ask the
question :-)

No, we need to know, even if we won't like the answer, and even if we can't change the situation.    Far too much prejudice is perpetuated by those kinds of taboos.