Re: [Last-Call] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-crocker-inreply-react-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ben, Dave will be making another update to the draft to address your
COMMENT stuff.  Will you please check your DISCUSS and update
accordingly (version -09 should be consistently using "REACTION" (not
"REACT") for the content-disposition.

Thanks,
Barry