Re: [Last-Call] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-crocker-inreply-react-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

On 2/24/2021 2:49 PM, Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker wrote:
I thought you were going to clean up whether the Content-Disposition was
"React" or "Reaction" based on the gen-art review, but the document still seems
internally inconsistent about it.
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/zun860KMrKdwqyKSWbrvWSPMuYM/
indicates that "React" was the intent, but Sections 2 and 4.1 still use
"Reaction", while the IANA Considerations register "React".  Section 3
uses lowercase "reaction" in the context of a "Content-Disposition"
header field as well.  Section 7 mentions a "Reaction capability".

Well, drat.  I thought I /did/ fix that, but indeed did /not/.

I've like 'react' as a quick reference, but staying consistent between it and the full term has obviously proved more of a challenge than I'm up to.

So I've changed all of the strings to 'reaction', except for internal xml labels and the filename (for continuity.)

Thanks.

d/

--
Dave Crocker