Re: document writing/editing tools used by IETF

On 2/25/21 9:06 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:

  For collaboration, there's a generation of collaborative tools from Google Docs to Dropbox and Microsoft tools that are a lot better than GitHub for collaboration.

Better in what sense?  I try to not let most of my computers talk to Google, for example, because they're so invasive.   (Not sure about Dropbox or Microsoft because I basically never have any reason to use anything produced by either.)

Keith