Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-04

That sounds great, thanks Donald!

David

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 6:34 PM Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the review. See below.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 4:44 PM David Schinazi via Datatracker
<noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Reviewer: David Schinazi
> Review result: Ready with Nits

> by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
> like any other last call comments.

> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
>
> Document: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-04
> Reviewer: David Schinazi
> Review Date: 2021-02-05
> IETF LC End Date: 2021-02-16
> IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

>   It introduces a lot of terminology I wasn't used to,
>   but does a good job of explaining it.
>
> Major issues: None
>
> Minor issues: None
>
> Nits/editorial comments:
>   - The abstract defines all the acronyms (which is great) except PBB, could it define that one too?
>   - Section 2.1 doesn't really explain what a "P node" is.

Sure, we can expand PBB (Provider Backbone Bridge) in the abstract and
say in Section 2.1 that P is Provider. These should probably also be
added to the terminology section. I've made these changes in the
working copy but they are pretty minor so I think I'll wait for the
results of other reviews before uploading a new version.

Thanks,
Donald