Re: How to get diversity of nominees was Re: Diversity of candidates was Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

Speaking for myself, if one wants to get more X in service, where X is a skin color, a gender, and ethnic background, an industry background, or whatever, the best way is to nominate them and get people to speak to the nominating committee in support. The next best way is to serve on the nominating committee. If someone has not served on the committee, not nominated anyone, and not commented on any nomination, they’re just complaining.