Re: Old directions in social media.

There is a big difference between making only one comment that is deliberately insulting and making a comment that some people are going to take offense at but is an accurate description of the situation.

My comment was pointing out that the github discussion had turned into an editor war discussion. As I keep pointing out, the starting point here is git is a source code manager with some ad hoc process capabilities bolted on and I intend to build a process collaboration capability.

Selling the technology back to Microsoft/Github might well end up being one of the exit strategies. It might have escaped notice but you are not limited to using git on github.