Re: Old directions in social media.

Kyle, I did not claim that every conversation should be on the mailing list.
I do claim that all WG conversations need to be visible and understandable on the WG email list. And specifically that anything else is disenfranchising part of the community. Which is what you were disagreeing with.

Yours,
Joel