Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-08.txt> (Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility) to Experimental RFC

I have read the most recent version of this document, and I support this experiment.

I find this part of Section 2 confusing:

   The experiment will initially cover the IETF Nominating Committee
   cycle that begins in 2021.  As soon as the 2021-2022 Nominating
   Committee is seated, the IESG must consult the 2021-2022 Nominating
   Committee chair and the 2020-2021 Nominating Committee chair and
   publish a report on the results of the experiment.  Points to be
   considered are whether the experiment has produced a sufficiently
   large and diverse pool of individuals, and whether enough of those
   individuals have volunteered to produce a representative Nominating
   Committee with good knowledge of the IETF.  If possible, a comparison
   with results from the previous procedure (i.e., RFC 8713) should be
   made.

As soon as the next NomCom Chair is seated, the IESG is going to consent with them and Barbara about the results of the in-progress experiment.  At that point, next NomCom Chair will not have issued the call for volunteers, so the number of volunteers will not yet be known.  I suspect this is an off by one error, and this review it to happen as soon as the 2022-2023 NomCom Chair is named.

Nits:

s/nomcom/NomCom/

s/RFC editor/RFC Editor/

Thanks,