Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

On 12/3/20 12:49 PM, Adam Roach wrote:

For what it's worth, I think we're already in the second of these scenarios. I went looking for publicly visible information about the FTP server on the IETF web site, and cannot find it (aside from a single mention that the server *exists* without actually giving its name or address).

In general, the IETF web site is appallingly bad at helping people find the information they need, so there's nothing exceptional about the lack of FTP server information.

Keith