Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

On 11/25/20 3:54 PM, John Levine wrote:

I don't care what OS you're running, but I do observe that rsync has
been widely available for well over 20 years. Anything too old to run
rsync strikes me as a corner case of a corner case.

I don't get this argument.   You have a tool that you find useful, great!   That's not an excuse to disrupt use of a tool that other people find useful.

Keith